Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Idea!!


I have decided to try something new with my blog. I'm going to try post a photo a day. Hopefully I can keep up with this project... Just a warning... these photos will be random... Just whatever feel like taking a picture of each day.Today's photo is my son's desk.. primarily the Play doh mess that he made. He left all this Play doh out to dry out After he was told more than once to clean it up and put it away...and now he's grounded from his Play doh until he can be responsible with it.
OK, that's all for today. See you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. love it! long live pictures... lots of chase and karter please... with the occasional pony around tractor supply :) Miss you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new Idea one photo a day..
    Maybe I should try this too I was just looking at my lonely blog..

    Play doh and kids don't mix. :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi, I totally agree... but I think even moreso, Playdoh and parents don't mix!

    ReplyDelete